CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Cookie Extravaganza Day 2







Day 2 was a success. We had 3 friends instead of 2. We let them each decorate 12 cookies. We had a great day. The kids had fun and are currently burning off a sugar buzz in the backyard while I am doing this. The 5 kids used the kitchen table, then I set up our (I say it is ours but actually it belongs to either my dad or sister) looonng table for the adults. It was a lot less messy than day 1 of the cookie making. Yesterday was a mess because of all the flour. I think we decorated around 90 cookies today. But with 5 kids and 6 adults we were done in about 2 hours, cleaned up and everything. I wanna say thanks to everyone for helping clean up. Michelle did my dishes yesterday and my kitchen looked so nice :) It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas despite the t-shirts and shorts.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny-
you can post more than 5 pictures, you just have to wait until the 1st 5 upload and then click on the picture icon again. I'm going to add your blog to my list, if that's ok with you!