CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

She did it!!!!!






I know these pics are not the greatest but I neglected to get batteries for my camera assuming tonight would be like all the others and my girl would not be participating in practice but low and behold she proved me wrong! She was not out there for the whole practice but more than half! She did the warm up, played catch, outfield,and batted! woohoo Go Maddie!!! Nick has practice Wedneday and my mom is gonna stay with Maddie so I can actually watch Nick. When I have Maddie there for his practice she just wants to go to the playground which is on the other side of the park from the ball fields, so I miss all the little league action. Stay tuned for better pics.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Maddie!!