CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Going back to work?

I have some pix from Maddie's birthday that I will try and load up later today. Just thought I would do a quick post. I think I am going back to work in the fall. Last week I was offered a position by the director at Maddie's pre-school. I could either go full or part time but I think I will opt for part time. I will still have to get Nick back and forth to school, Maddie has dance class once a week etc etc. I am very much looking forward to working again. I love the kids and am glad that I stayed home for a few years but I am ready to get back out there and have a purpose other than cleaning (those of you who know me know that I hate cleaning!!!) it is thankless and exhausting (when you have a 4 year old tornado following behind you) and dont even get me started on the laundry issues we have. So working with grown ups (and still the kids) will be a breath of fresh air.
Today is Maddie's birthday and we have a party at her school so I better get ready. I ordered Care Bear cupcakes! I promise pix sometime this week. We have a very busy week. This is the only night we wont be at the ball field. Saturday is opening day so there are pizza parties, extra practices, carnivals, scrimmages etc....

1 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday, Maddie!! And good luck on the going back to work thing - can be hard!!!