CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Miracles Game





We went to the Miracles game last night. Some friends of ours won 6 tickets in a raffle and were nice enough to take us along. Maddie got to go for free since she can sit on our lap. It was a lot of fun. We tailgated for about an hour before the game. As you can see from the pics Maddie was not too thrilled about taking a pic with TC The Miracles mascot. I love the close up of her and her dad. The boy with Nick is his friend from his class and Diamondback teammate, Nolan. At the end of the game there was a nice fireworks display. If we were still living in Illinois we would have been preparing for yet another snowfall. As much as I miss my friends I do not miss the winters! Living in Florida has definitely spoiled me! :)

1 comments:

Maddie makes 4 said...

Anyone know how to delete a post someone leaves?