CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Parade






We walked in the Lehigh Acres Parade Saturday morning. As fun as that might sound it really was not that much fun. The kids were so tired from the carnival the night before. Nick did not want to walk. But we went and fulfilled our commitment to Little League. Here are some pics of Nick and his teammates. Nick is wearing a Marlins shirt because his team was not really walking. We had a few players from the Diamondbacks but Maddie was the only Marlin. No biggie. It was an experience and I got to see my friend Jen (who is also the one who hold the crops once a month that I LOVE!!) She is starting a Mommy and Me class which is being held for the 1st time on the 18th. Maddie and I will go and Maddie will get to make her very own book. Since scrapping is such a love of mine so I am thrilled to share it with my little girl. It is something we can do together just her and I once a month. I am excited about that. Jen is a super sweet lady and I reallt enjoy her company. She is a bit more social than I am but we click anyway :) I included a couple pics of her and her daughter Mackenzie. She also has a newborn Landon. A newborn and she makes meals for sick friends. Nice nice lady!

0 comments: