CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Papa s 58 birthday






Here are some pics from Papas 58th birthday; I made this cake from acratch!!!! Now I am a box cake lady so a cake cake from scratch was quite a challenge. The frosting was even homemade. Everyone liked it but me. I liked the frosting but the cake was not flufy. Mom sad that it was because I was used to box cake I didn t know a good cake when it hit me in the butt. Dad liked the cake so I will make it for him every year. I bought 58 candles and put them all on. It wa too windy that day so I could not lite the candles but we sang anyway.
This recipe was an old family recipe so I am glad to bring it into the family. As I am getting older I am getting more sentimental with family traditions.
Sorry for the blurry pic I dont know what is wrong with my camera.

0 comments: