CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Scotty was here































Here are some of the pictures from Scotty's trip, Went golfing for the 1st time and followed Scotty tradition by hitting a bird with a golfball,, the bird featured in this post would be the bird. Allow me to emphasize that the bird was not realy injured just kinda ticked off! Also featured for the 1st time are pix of Nick golfing with the guys. Normally he goes with Pete and my dad but this time snce scotty was here he got to go with his dad, scotty and his uncle Mikr. I must say that I am truly grateful to the guys for making Nick feel so included in everything from the football drafts to the golfing outings. I have more pixs to post from the last golfing outing but it is getting late and i am sleepy.
The three adults went out to the beach for drinks and I got some pretty nice shots with Scotty camera. Enjoy!! we sure enjoyed every minute we were recording this vacaton, and Scotty 8 days is nver too long. you can come and stay 2 weeks if you want..... we always love having ya!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always great to see Scotty!